[dev-mcuboot] Announcing: mcuboot release 1.3.0-rc1

David Brown david.brown at linaro.org
Fri Feb 1 12:07:29 EST 2019

I have pushed v1.3.0-rc3:

https://github.com/JuulLabs-OSS/mcuboot/releases/tag/v1.3.0-rc1

There are just some minor fixes since the rc1:

  - Fix an issue with the format of the version for MyNewt
  - Fix flash base addresses for non-memory-mapped flash
  - Shrink the nrf51_pca10028 footprint
  - Fix an issue where mcuboot couldn't recover for a corrupt trailer
    magic value

If there are no more issues we will release v1.3.0 final in a day or
so.

David